Einstein
Topic Author

User Fees And Air Traffic Control Service Quality

Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:46 am

Attention U.S. and Canadian Pilots!!!

My name is Mike Essner and I am an ATP certificated pilot flying out of San Juan, Puerto Rico as a Cessna 402 Captain. I am also a starving Ph.D. student who is in need of your assistance to help improve the quality of services you receive from your air traffic control provider.

Never before has a study been conducted in the academic arena asking pilots what they think of the services provided to them by air traffic control. This is your chance to personally weigh in on the matter.

I am asking you to take the following survey (strictly for educational purposes) so that the air traffic control service quality pilots receive in both Canada and the United States can be compared as the United States is considering modeling its air traffic control system after Canada’s user-fee air traffic control system. The results of this study will give air traffic control and government officials in both countries a valuable resource from which they might more efficiently position limited resources in the highest leverage places for us.

I have posted in here before, but I need more responses!

The survey will take less than 10 minutes to complete.

Select the following link to take the survey:

http://www.surveymethods.com/EndUser.aspx?95B1DDC79CDEC4

Once the study is complete, the results will be posted in brief on this website for your review.

Thanks in advance!

Mike Essner
Capella University

IAHFLYR

RE: User Fees And Air Traffic Control Service Qual

Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:43 pm

Thanks for the survey and best of luck with it.
Any views shared are strictly my own and do not a represent those of any former employer.