Your 2007 "Aviation Related" New Year Re (by 9MMAR Dec 26 2006 in Aviation Polls & Prefs)
I just want to check on how far has it goes as we left January 2007.
As for me,
- Not to fly in Y domestically (both in Malaysia and Indonesia) unless no other choice of carrier (being in Indonesia, only GA provides C class product and GA doesn't served the city I am currently staying at).
Ongoing. I flew on 2 Indonesian domestic segments in January 2007 in Y as there's no C class offering on the route.
- To fly only in C internationally (regionally).
Not fulfilled. I flew on 2 international regional segments in January 2007 but ended up in Y on the outbound segment due to the urgency in getting on the flight (it was the last flight of the day) and also in Y on the inbound segment due to the inavailability of C class seat on that particular flight.
- To pursue flying in F for the first time.
To perform at least one return long haul journey.
To qualify as a MH's Silver Enrich member.
To involve in a special aviation related event such as an inaugural flight. My 7P agent informed that 7P will serve BWN in 2007.
Ongoing. There are still 11 months to go to pursue the dreams.
- To fly at least one leg a month.
Ongoing. I flew on 4 segments in January 2007.
- To collect all 12 issues of MH's inflight magazine, Going Places.
Ongoing. Got the January 2007 issue, 11 issues to go.
- To break my record of flying (as a commercial passenger) 42 legs (in 2006) and 26,079 miles (also in 2006).
Ongoing. For 2007, the counters stand at '4 segments' and '2,302 miles' as at today.
- To get the MH's Enrich CIMB credit card.
Ongoing. Got the form already and will submit it next week.
- To only stick to MH for flying internationally and within Malaysia, GA for flying within Indonesia and 7P for the routes which weren't served by GA within Indonesia.
Ongoing. I should consider SJ as a substitute to GA along with 7P as their service is good and I have flown with them earlier. So in January 2007, the 2 international segments were with MH and the 2 Indonesian domestic segments were with SJ and 7P respectively.
- To travel (leisurely) within Indonesia once a month.
Ongoing. I travel to Jakarta twice for leisure in January 2007, prior to the recent flood of course.
So that's mine. Looks like a resolution has crashed on the first month of the year. Never mind, I shall make it up in 2008.
How about yours?
p/s I really hope the following A.Netters can reply in this thread as they have replied in the earlier one. Love to hear whether their resolutions are ongoing or has crashed on the first month of the year: