andaman

Air Finland Experiences? Or Finnair Long Charters?

Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:19 am

Any experiences of Air Finland?
I found a good deal on their B757 from HEL to Bangkok (via Abu Dhabi), but I have never tried these long charters... This winter Air Finland (FIF) flies to several destinations in Thailand, mainly for TUINordic.

An other good package holiday deal was Finnair's offer to Recife, Brasil, on B757 again... the price is tempting but the B757 charter version not. Anyone tried?

View Large View Medium
Click here for bigger photo!

Photo © Olli Vainio

Chinese cookie in SFO: "You're doomed to a life of forever travelling abroad and to be able to afford it!"

LordHowe

RE: Air Finland Experiences? Or Finnair Long Chart

Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:35 am

Quoting Andaman (Thread starter):
I found a good deal on their B757 from HEL to Bangkok (via Abu Dhabi), but I have never tried these long charters... This winter Air Finland (FIF) flies to several destinations in Thailand, mainly for TUINordic.

Where can such deals be found? On their website they only sell Malaga and Alicante ... Is your deal ex ARN?

Regards,
LordHowe
Lord Howe Island - The Last Paradise

andaman

RE: Air Finland Experiences? Or Finnair Long Chart

Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:39 am

Quoting LordHowe (Reply 1):

Where can such deals be found? On their website they only sell Malaga and Alicante ... Is your deal ex ARN?

Regards,
LordHowe

They fly HEL-BKK for DominaTravel (sounds kinky or is it just me..), found the deal on their website.
Chinese cookie in SFO: "You're doomed to a life of forever travelling abroad and to be able to afford it!"