ContinentalEWR
Topic Author

AF Economy, JFK-CDG What To Expect?

Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:44 pm

I am flying from JFK to CDG in a few days, on a 777-200, on Air France. I've never flown the carrier and was wondering what I might expect in terms of service, cabin environment, food, punctuality, etc...?

Thanks,
ContinentalEWR

DALelite

RE: AF Economy, JFK-CDG What To Expect?

Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:10 am

hi continentalewr, long time no see... what's up?

AF has a great economy product. Comfortable roomy seats with PTV's. Lot's of movies to choose from. Games to play and several music channels to listen too. AF gives out all drinks for free. There will be plenty of food served..

FA's are not as cheering and friendly as most of their American colleagues.

enjoy your flight: DALelite
They loved to fly and it showed..

Aeroflot777

RE: AF Economy, JFK-CDG What To Expect?

Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:59 pm

Flew the same exact route and type a year ago. AF has a great product, nice seats, PTVs, and service. The FAs were fabulous, always coming around the cabin making sure everything was running smoothly. Drinks were served periodically, with a refreshment bar in the back of the aircraft. The flight was evening, and lights were dimmed for most of the duration. I am used to West coast-Europe flights, so the East to Europe was a quick flight, seemed to pass by too quickly.

The aircraft are great, although I was hoping for a -300, I was unable to catch it due to inconvenient layover times.

Over all my experience was great, and I'm sure your's will be as well. AF shouldn't let you down!

Bienvenue à bord!

Aeroflot777