Manyqb

PHL And US Airways Help

Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:50 am

Hi all,

my next flights are this June from MAN-PHL-YUL. I have a 1hr50min connection on the outward leg. On the return US have changed my flight giving me only a 1 hour connection in PHL. What should I expect as to transit in Philadelphia? How do ppl see the service on US?
Many thanks

Paul
One good turn takes the cover...

airbus3801

RE: PHL And US Airways Help

Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:56 am

Quoting MANYQB (Thread starter):
Hi all,

my next flights are this June from MAN-PHL-YUL. I have a 1hr50min connection on the outward leg. On the return US have changed my flight giving me only a 1 hour connection in PHL. What should I expect as to transit in Philadelphia? How do ppl see the service on US?
Many thanks

I just returned two days ago from a MAN-PHL round trip leg. An hour connection in PHL I think should be enough. You just need to move quickly, PHL is actually designed well for transfer passengers unlike MAN. As for service, I invite to read my trip reports that I recently posted, however maybe mine was just an isolated poor experience.

Airbus3801

HPLASOps

Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:33 am

On the return US have changed my flight giving me only a 1 hour connection in PHL.

This should not be a problem, as you can clear US customs before you leave Canada, meaning you'll have as much time as it takes you to move from gate to gate to connect to MAN.
"Just because I know how to get off a freeway doesn't mean I know how to get back on!" - Retard Joe

captaink

Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:38 am

On the return US have changed my flight giving me only a 1 hour connection in PHL. What should I expect as to transit in Philadelphia?

Once your flights are on time, you will be just fine. Manage and monitor you time well though.
There is something special about planes....

Manyqb

Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:20 pm

Quoting Airbus3801 (Reply 1):
As for service, I invite to read my trip reports that I recently posted, however maybe mine was just an isolated poor experience.

Hi all,

thanks for your comments. I have read the trip reports and I appreciate your comments. I know that transit is something that I hate. Normally I would do this at LHR for YUL, but this time this route was chosen.
Thanks again.

Paul
One good turn takes the cover...