golftango

Best, And Cheapest Place To Park & Fly @ BOS

Sat May 12, 2007 12:44 am

Same as title. I actually have a 6:40 AM flight, so I may stay the previous night. Any hotels that have park & fly rates? Or should I park and take the "T" in?

navairjax

RE: Best, And Cheapest Place To Park & Fly @ B

Fri May 25, 2007 4:57 am

There is a Hampton Inn near Suffolk Downs that offers Stay, Park, and Fly packages. There are a couple other hotels in the area which provide airport transportation, so they may also offer these packages. Unfortunately I don't know specific costs. As for the T option it depends on which particular station you are parked at. Some have higher rates than others and many may not allow overnight parking. Don't forget the Logan Express bus service which has four suburban park and ride lots. Hope this helps.

warreng24

Tue May 29, 2007 2:09 am

The Hampton Inn on Route 1A is good choice. I've stayed there many times.

It's usually $195 for the Park and Fly package, which includes 1 night's stay and up to 10 days of parking.

They have a quick shuttle service that will take you to and from the airport. Just make sure you make note of the Hotel's telephone number, so on the return you can call and request the shuttle to come pick you up.

navymmw

Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:55 am

Im not sure about price, but how about the Marriot next to Boston Logan, it is litterly right next to Boston Logan so It is close enough to the airport. And also they have rooms with a nice view of the airport. Also if you are thinking of staying here you will have to deal with the sounds of takeing offf and landing aircraft but then who wouldent enjoy that  Silly