Boston92
Topic Author

How Long From Deplane To Bart At SFO?

Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:04 am

I arrive at 5:08pm into SFO tomorow on a UAX flight from San Luis Obispo (EM2). I am going to watch the Red Sox put a beating on the A's in Oakland THAT night at 7:05pm. I will have to take the Bart form SFO to OAK. From the time I get off the plane with no luggage at all, how long does it take to get to the ACTUAL Bart station (not the train that takes you to the BART) but the actual station. If my flight is on time, would I be able to make a train that leaves at 5:35?

Any input please...
"Why does a slight tax increase cost you $200 and a substantial tax cut save you 30 cents?"

panam330

RE: How Long From Deplane To Bart At SFO?

Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:21 pm

I went in March, and with only carry-on bags (or none at all, in your case), it shouldn't be too long. I believe you have to walk through a parking garage (I flew on DL) and then take an elevator up to the BART station, and from there it'll be a good amount of time to get to OAK.

Superfly

Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:43 pm

Boston92:
No need to walk through the parking structure if you are taking United.
It will take you no more than 5-6 minutes to get to the BART platform. Wait times can vary but never more than 20 minutes. You would need to take the Freemont or Dublin/Pleasanton train. You'll certainly get to the game well before the 7:05 start time. The weather here today is great and the skies are picture perfect.

Gosh I sound like a weather man. Embarrassment
Bring back the Concorde

Boston92
Topic Author

Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:54 pm

Quoting Superfly (Reply 2):
Boston92:
No need to walk through the parking structure if you are taking United.
It will take you no more than 5-6 minutes to get to the BART platform. Wait times can vary but never more than 20 minutes. You would need to take the Freemont or Dublin/Pleasanton train. You'll certainly get to the game well before the 7:05 start time. The weather here today is great and the skies are picture perfect.

Gosh I sound like a weather man.

Thanks. {BTW, I am back Home now!!}

I am very familiar with the BART, just never used it actually out of SFO.

Skies were clear, but BOY WAS IT WINDY. Even windier down in San Luis where I started though. Read the Report:
SBP-SFO, UAX (OO), Red Sox At A's! (by Boston92 Jun 8 2007 in Trip Reports)
"Why does a slight tax increase cost you $200 and a substantial tax cut save you 30 cents?"