9MMAR
Topic Author

Becoming A FA: EK, EY Or QR?

Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:26 pm

I have a question, if one is interested in becoming a flight attendant for a Middle Eastern giant, which carrier provides the best benefit to its employees? EK, EY or QR?

The main concern is overall benefit to employess. Feedbacks especially from fellow flight attendants are much appreciated.

TurkishWings

RE: Becoming A FA: EK, EY Or QR?

Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:34 am

I recently met an F/A from GF who previously flew for QR and he said it was like living in prison with so many restrictions on the crews.... He said he ain't too happy at GF either and will shortly leave for EK. I met him in KUL by the way  Smile
Coffee - Tea or Me?

ayubogg

Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:57 am

If you could truly pick amongst those three, go for EK. No particular reason from my part, I just like them better.
Alba gu bràth

ShannoninAMA

Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:11 am

Quoting Ayubogg (Reply 2):
If you could truly pick amongst those three, go for EK. No particular reason from my part, I just like them better.

checkmark  exactly what i was going to say. word for word  Wink

Go EK

Shannon.
Shipwreck alert. Head on over to Airspaceonline.com.

OHLHD

Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:05 am

I know one former GF crew and she was very happy at begininning but it became very bad. That's why she quit.

I also know 3 QR F/A and they like it. They do not care about the " Indian Mafia" in the rostering office. They fly what they get and feel quite ok. The money is also fine. It might get a bit boring by the times in Doha but they would not change for EK because the overall condition is the same.

However they have told me that others that went for EY would love to come back to QR because at EY they are treated like s**t.  Smile