cwldude

Northwest Airlines First Class

Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:20 am

Hey everyone!

My housemate is flying Detroit-LA in September, he's looking into booking his flights and the cheapest fares are with nwa... It's only an extra £60 to fly First Class so I'm recommending it, but he still wants to know what the benefits are... a helping hand please?

Cheers  Smile
Thomson Airways - The UKs premier charter airline // now flown : BY -AA -AJ -AE -AT; OO -AX -AU -RA -BG; BRIG; OBYD

xjramper

RE: Northwest Airlines First Class

Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:52 am

It is a normal US domestic F product. Wider seat, a few extra inches of pitch, and no IFE. Normal NW, with the added benefit of the possibility of being canceled. I would recommend booking onto another airline.

XJR
Look ma' no hands!

burnsie28

Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:56 am

Quoting XJRamper (Reply 1):
with the added benefit of the possibility of being canceled.

Yet no different anymore then any other carrier cancellations. Flying problems should be fixed.

Secondly on a flight that long it will likely include a full meal, larger seat with more legroom and more personalized service.

xjramper

Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:36 am

Quoting Burnsie28 (Reply 2):

Yet no different anymore then any other carrier cancellations. Flying problems should be fixed.

I sure hope so. The end of the month is coming up, lets see the mass cancellations take hold once more!

XJR
Look ma' no hands!