I have a question for all those who have flown EY before. I am booked to fly DEL-AUH-JFK on the 2nd of September in J class, i choose this flight because of the fact i would get to fly the A345, which will be a first for me. What i wanted to ask you was, anyone know which plane is flown in the DEL-AUH sector? On the website it says 330-200 and on my amadeus itinerary it says A346. Personally i have seen the A345 landing in DEL, so i am throughly throughly confused!
Anyways my questions are as follows:
1. Which a/c can i expect on the 2nd of september from DEL-AUH, if its a 332, will it have the new Pearl Zone on it? The pictures i have seen in the DB show that some leased 332's have the SQ "regional" business class seats. So which one will it get?
2. Has anyone flown on the 345 of EY from AUH to JFK? How was your flight?
3. How would u recommend the J class service on EY?
4. Do they have scale model aircraft available onboard?
5. I had to choose from BA and VS and i concluded that i would take EY for the 345, was that a wise decision? Would you do the same?
6. Does the Pearl zone have lie flat seats?
Anyways any other suggestions would be appreciated.