boeingforever

Im Flying Virgin America Tomorrow!

Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:20 am

im flying jfk-lax tomorrow on virgin america, and i gotta say, i am very excited. im hoping this airline is everything its hyped up to be. its certainy cheap.i got a one way in first class for 599$(aa is 2500$ and united 2200$)

anyone out there fly it yet. i saw a trip report, but that was on their demonstrator flight, so who knows if its accurate. i checked the seating chart and the flight seems full. i really hope it works out for them. usa needs a new carrier, especially one that offers a good IFE and a cheaper first class(even though they are on a320's)

BOEINGFOREVER

bok269

RE: Im Flying Virgin America Tomorrow!

Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:36 am

$2500? Are you flying first? Let us know how you enjoy the trip.
"Reality is wrong, dreams are for real." -Tupac

LDIkaros

RE: Im Flying Virgin America Tomorrow!

Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:58 am

I haven't flown VX in F but I flew them SFO-LAX r/t in Y in mid-August. I really liked them. Both in terms of cabin interior and IFE (personal touch-screen TVs with tons of music channels/games/movies for free and for pay plus the option to order food from the screen) they are far above any of the dinosaur carriers in the US. Unfortunately, my flights were too short to check out their service.

If you are used to the big ole' carriers in the US you will be in for a treat with VX.

Enjoy your trip.