Eirules

Question About BA

Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:01 pm

Hi all

I have a question about BA. I am flying DUB-JFK via LHR with BA, with my connection to LHR a BA codeshare operated by EI. I have an economy ticket I booked online and thus cannot pick my seat until I check in. My question is, can I check-in online for my flights even though the first leg is not BA operated?

Thanks
The way you cut your meat reflects the way you live....

davescj

RE: Question About BA

Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:15 pm

Quoting EIRules (Thread starter):
My question is, can I check-in online for my flights even though the first leg is not BA operated?

I think you have to check in with EI -- esp if the opening ticket is on their ticket stock. I looked on BA.com, but couldn't find an answer.

Dave
Can I have a mojito on this flight?

JGPH1A

Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:09 pm

EI have an interline eticket agreement with BA, and have interline through check-in links from ASTRAL to RTZ, so yes through check-in should be possible by Aer Lingus. I don't know if it's possible online though, very few carriers allow interline through-check-in via the web.
Young and beautiful and thin and gorgeous AND BANNED ! Cya at airspaceonline.com, losers

Eirules

Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:05 pm

Quoting JGPH1A (Reply 2):
EI have an interline eticket agreement with BA, and have interline through check-in links from ASTRAL to RTZ, so yes through check-in should be possible by Aer Lingus

I know EI interline with BA (along with a number of other carriers including AA, SQ etc) and I have done it before. But I wasnt sure about the online check-in part
The way you cut your meat reflects the way you live....