LX64A332
Topic Author

Iberia European C-class Service

Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:46 pm

Hello everyone,

I am booking a flight from ZRH to AGP, and IB is one of my choices. They are about $200 cheaper in C than LH via FRA, MUC or DUS. The direct LX flight is out of the question, because it comes to about $2,000.

So what is IB service like, do they keep the middle seat empty? Whats the food and IFE like?

If anyone has any cheaper C class prices on ANY airline, that I havn't found, can you plese help me out..... my dates are 29 june to 13 july.

Any info will be greatly appreciated....

Cheers,

LX64A332
SWISS remains Swiss. With Lufthansa. :D

BHXFAOTIPYYC

RE: Iberia European C-class Service

Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:08 pm

... but the direct flight on LX is only EUR 360 in Y, and is 2.5 hrs. Unless you really have money to burn or have a medical reason, I wouldn't even consider it. LX is crazy money in C, but so is LH, AF etc.

IB C with Europe? Even I class, assuming you can get it is CHF 1260 + tax via MAD. The seating is 3 - 3 and yes the middle seat is kept free. IB short haul is not impressive at all. Forget the food. IFE consists mainly of betting with others in the cabin as to where your luggage is actually going.

Save your money for the nightclubs.
Breakfast in BHX, lunch in FAO, dinner in TIP, baggage in YYC.

LX64A332
Topic Author

RE: Iberia European C-class Service

Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:49 am

Quoting BHXFAOTIPYYC (Reply 1):

Thanks for the info!
I want to fly C, and found a great deal on LX to BCN and connecting on Spanair to AGP.
You mentioned nightclubs, do you know any good ones in the Malaga/Cadiz/Tarifa area, as I will be there for a week?

Thanks,

LX64A332
SWISS remains Swiss. With Lufthansa. :D