mexicana767

In Regards To My Airline Interview.....

Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:58 am

So US Airways postponed the original interview (Tuesday the 21st) for tomorrow, but US Airways never emailed me back with the information for the interview. But somthing exciting happend. So i was at work when my parents called my cell phone (i normally dont answer my phone out on the salesfloor at Sears) so i thought that it was an emergency. so they told me that someone from the San Francisco Airport called me but they didnt know which airline was it. so i started naming all of the airlines that i applyed for and when i mention United Airlines, my father told me that they were the ones who called me. I dropped what i was doing at the time and ran to a room to call them back (they left me a voicemail while i was on the phone with my dad) I spoke to Don Watson, the recurtment manager for United Airlines and invited me to go tomorrow for a test and an interview with him!!!!!!! After i spoke to him i was sooo excited about the interview that i didnt do much afterwards.

Wish me Luck!!!!!!

Luciano Gonzalez

[Edited 2008-02-26 20:21:02]
"Never, Never, Never Quit" -Winston Churchill

staralliance38

RE: In Regards To My Airline Interview.....

Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:00 am

Yay! 2 great offers from Star Alliance airlines (I envy you, I think). SFO's a pretty nice airport, would be great to work there. I heard DEN's cool too. I'd opt with US because PHX and CLT are really open and cool airports to be based in. I would love to be based in CLT, great open area and not really that congested. SFO was a little stuffy, but still a great airport.

Good Luck!
Roar, lion, roar

KPWM

RE: In Regards To My Airline Interview.....

Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:16 am

Quoting Mexicana767 (Thread starter):

Thats great news. I hope the job works out. Good Luck  bigthumbsup