Monarch757
Topic Author

What Are Your Views On The Business Class Only Air

Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:39 pm

What are your views on the Business class only airlines such as Eos and Silverjet?

Hello to everyone!

I am currently a 3rd year student studying a Ba (Hons) Air Transport with Commercial Pilot Training degree in England. For my dissertation (year long project) I have chosen to study business class passengers’ perceptions of the business class only airline.

To help me gather as much primary information as possible I have created a short 10 question questionnaire related to business class travel and was wondering if it would be possible if anyone who is reading this thread that has travelled in business class either on a mainstream airline such as American Airlines or British Airways or a Business class only airline Such as Eos Airlines, Maxjet or Silverjet could take the time to fill my questionnaire out and express any views that you have about business class travel or business class airlines (below is the link to the questionnaire). Also feel free to post away on the thread too about any experiences that you have had or any thoughts related to business class only airline such as Eos Airlines, Maxjet and Silverjet or the business class product in general

Click Here to take survey

Many thanks and all help is much appreciated.

Monarch757

HT

RE: What Are Your Views On The Business Class Only

Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:25 pm

I took the survey; 'hope my answer are of help ...
-HT
Carpe diem ! Life is too short to waste your time ! Keep in mind, that today is the first day of the rest of your life !

ShannoninAMA

Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:33 pm

Quoting HT (Reply 1):
I took the survey; 'hope my answer are of help ...
-HT

Ditto. I kind of got carried away with the essays! Before i knew it, I had 4 paragraphs written  bitelip 

Shan  wave 
Shipwreck alert. Head on over to Airspaceonline.com.

B6JFKH81

Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:08 pm

Hi Monarch757,

I took the survey as well. Sorry I can't be of too much help as I don't get to travel too much in business class, but I gave any info I could to help you out.

You may also want to look into the various business models of the different carriers. Business models make big differences in the experiences the customers get from comfort to convenience.

Happy researching! Let us know how the survey comes out!!! (I love statistics...especially when I know I was in them!)

wave 

~H81
"If you do not learn from history, you are doomed to repeat it"

treeny

Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:23 pm

Wayne

Just given you my 2 pence worth!

I too would love to see your findings when you are done!

Good luck with what I reckon is a VERY interesting project.

Mark