Guest

Shall I Book Now Or Wait?

Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:55 pm

In the middle of July my cousins are coming from Germany (BRE) to Sweden. They are going to fly on FR from BRE to NYO. The dates are around 19th July to 16th August.

Shall I book their tickets this week, or wait another 2weeks or something like that??
 
kmh1956
Posts: 2854
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 4:08 am

RE: Shall I Book Now Or Wait?

Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:23 pm

Since there is no guarantee that the prices are going to come down over the next fortnight (and with the way fuel costs are soaring, they're likely to rise) I'd go ahead and book them. Check with the airline, though, to see if there is any recourse if the prices for their flight dates do actually drop.
'Somebody tell me why I'm on my own if there's a soulmate for everyone' :Natasha Bedingfield
 
Guest

RE: Shall I Book Now Or Wait?

Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:46 pm



Quoting Kmh1956 (Reply 1):

Okay, thank you so much. And by the way, FR have a really good sale right now,
 
davescj
Posts: 1105
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:46 am

RE: Shall I Book Now Or Wait?

Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:49 pm

I'd buy now, BA has raised their fuel surchages, and I'd be surprised if others don't as well. If FR has a good sale, grabit it!

Dave
Can I have a mojito on this flight?
 
Guest

RE: Shall I Book Now Or Wait?

Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:53 pm



Quoting Davescj (Reply 3):
BA has raised their fuel surchages,

When did they do that. Last friday I booked flights for LAX with B. The ticket price was actually pretty good.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests