TWA757
Topic Author

Killing Time @ BOS

Mon May 19, 2008 4:50 am

Hello everyone,

I will be arriving at BOS tomorrow around 12:30 pm for a 5:00 pm flight. I was wondering if my AA boarding pass (Terminal B) will allow me to clear security in Terminal C to eat at a restaurant there. Also I wanted to know the best way to get between terminals (walking or bus).

Thanks!

deltairlines

RE: Killing Time @ BOS

Mon May 19, 2008 4:56 am

Quoting TWA757 (Thread starter):
I was wondering if my AA boarding pass (Terminal B) will allow me to clear security in Terminal C to eat at a restaurant there.

No. Then again, most of the good restaurants in Terminal C are before security so it shouldn't be a problem - I think the only stuff beyond security are fast-food things. The sit-down restaurants are before it.

Quoting TWA757 (Thread starter):
Also I wanted to know the best way to get between terminals (walking or bus).

Depends. If you're going AA Terminal B to Terminal C, walk it. It's pretty easy to walk most of it, B to E is the only one I'd say take a bus for unless you've got a ton of bags.

Elite

Mon May 19, 2008 9:20 am

Quoting DeltAirlines (Reply 1):
No. Then again, most of the good restaurants in Terminal C are before security so it shouldn't be a problem - I think the only stuff beyond security are fast-food things. The sit-down restaurants are before it.

Yeah, been at BOS a year ago and I can't remember any good restaurants after security. But they do have some good views at incoming aircraft in the terminal, so you can check it out.

TWA757
Topic Author

Tue May 20, 2008 4:35 am

Thanks for the help!

I ended up discovering that the food court past security in AA's side of B is now completely finished and I had a great time alternating between spotting and eating.  Smile B looks a lot nicer now that all that construction is done...

Maverick623

Tue May 20, 2008 6:45 am

Quoting TWA757 (Reply 3):
I ended up discovering that the food court past security in AA's side of B is now completely finished and I had a great time alternating between spotting and eating. B looks a lot nicer now that all that construction is done...

Ooooh time for another layover in BOS!
"PHX is Phoenix, PDX is the other city" -777Way