Hi Dan I hope you are well.
I will try to answer some of your questions:-
|Quoting DanTaylor2006 (Thread starter):|
- What sort of food is served on flights of the length (1h45m) to/from Zurich (my flight to ZRH leaves 13:40, my flight from ZRH at 11:05)?
- What are loads like in Club Europe (or even in general) on weekday flights to/from ZRH (flight numbers are in my signature)?
- Which would be easier for accessing the internet in the lounges at both LHR and ZRH - my wireless laptop or the (if any) computers provided?
- What's the Bellevue Lounge like at ZRH, Dock E?
1. You will probably get something like a caeser salad, prawn salad or cold meats...something along those lines with bread basket. It will also have biscuits and cheese and a slice of cake or something like that. Drinks will be free and there is even Champagne (give to you in little bottles) Overall you will get some kind of snacky cold platter.
2. Club Europe in my experience usually is pretty full. BA
have a lot of deals going on at the minute with things like 50 quid upgrades etc for sale at checkin amongst other offers I have seen so you can expect it to be quite full.
3. If you have wireless, in BA
at least expect to have to pay for the connection. I think it is BT
Connect or maybe TMobile...cant quite remember...anyway its not free!!
I cant comment about wifi in Zurich. If you need internet that bad, use the computers provided providing they are free from users!!
4. Cant comment on your last question!
In addition, expect BAs world class service with attentive FAs and clean cabins. Dont get your hopes up on the seat though as it is nothing to write home about. Its comfy, and the cabin private but of course, not like longhaul.
You wont be disapointed thats for sure but if you have paid full price, I have a feeling you will ask yourself if it was REALLY worth it......I tend to fly BA
Club Europe when connecting usually but would never pay full price on its own except if they offered their cheap upgrade offer!
Hope this helped!