AF773
Topic Author

BizElite: What To Expect On DL 34/5 ATL-JNB-ATL

Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:53 pm

Hello all,

I will be flying DL 34 tomorrow to JNB and back in a month. I will be flying in BizElite.
I was wondering if anyone here knew anything about the meal services provided on board?

I have flown in BizElite, mainly between ATL and CDG and know that product fairly well but since we are hee talking about a VLH with a stop, I was wondering how they devided the services (ie: a meal and a snack on each, if yes in which order).... any help will be greatly appreciated...

Thanks,

AF773  Wink
Next flights: AF ORY-TLN-ORY; CDG-BOD-CDG; KL CDG-AMS-ADD-AMS-CDG; AF CDG-ATL; DL ATL-MSY-ATL; AF ATL-CDG

srbmod

RE: BizElite: What To Expect On DL 34/5 ATL-JNB-AT

Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:59 pm

The only thing I can glean off of Delta.com is that the ATL-DKR leg has a dinner service and the DKR-JNB leg will have a breakfast service. I would guess that there would have to be some sort of snack service at some point on both flights, considering each leg is over 8 hours long. I've flown BusinessElite on the domestic tag on of the old ATL-PDX-NRT and NRT-PDX-ATL flights and we had a meal and a snack on a four and a half hour flight. Even on a transcon they'll usually have two rounds of inflight service, so I would definitely expect a snack service on both legs.