Ansett767
Topic Author

Easyjet - Please Stop Spamming Me!

Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:11 am

Sorry about this, I have never ranted and raved on here!

But I am incredibly annoyed having booked an Easyjet ticket, and then to have got 3 following emails spamming me about their services, online check in, Hotels Car Hire, Thei credit card - all entitled 'Your booking: Ref number XXXXXX' and all this SPAM!!!

I got all this info. at the time of booking anyway, and i just feel enough is enough. It's bad enough with BA getting a reminder email about the trip, and then on the day anotehr reminder about online checkin (one would have been enough the day before) but this is a bit much.

henkybaby

RE: Easyjet - Please Stop Spamming Me!

Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:57 am

So basically you do want the really cheap tickets, but you think it is ridiculous they are trying to make (extra) money?

Smile
Wherever you go, there you are!

Ansett767
Topic Author

Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:39 pm

LOL, not at all. In fact I didn't get such a cheap deal anyway (besides the point).

I think their business model is great, to offer all these deals and everything, be put on their mailing list, but really, 3 emails prior to departure for each trip is a bit much - they offer you the deals with their partners when you book anyway. I like Steling - they in fact 'spammed' me once prior to my trip with a reminder and otehr offers. That I think is fine. Anyway enough ranting again  Wink

RussianJet

Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:50 pm

Sounds like you should probably pay more attention to which boxes you leave ticked or unticked.
✈ Every strike of the hammer is a blow against the enemy. ✈