blink182

AMS Newsstands And A Few Other KLM Questions

Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:25 pm

Hi all,
Next week I will be making a 90 minute connection through AMS(PRG-AMS-onwards).
A few quick questions I have--
Are there any newsstands in the non-Schengen area where I can by a Süddeutsche Zeitung?

Also, I am flying the inbound from PRG on CSA with a KL codeshare. I noticed, however, that KL serves PRG with their own metal. Bearing in mind that I have an onward connection with KL metal, should I go ahead and check in with KL in PRG, or do I check in with CSA?

thanks.
Give me a break, I created this username when I was a kid...

HT

RE: AMS Newsstands And A Few Other KLM Questions

Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:41 pm

Quoting Blink182 (Thread starter):
Also, I am flying the inbound from PRG on CSA with a KL codeshare. I noticed, however, that KL serves PRG with their own metal. Bearing in mind that I have an onward connection with KL metal, should I go ahead and check in with KL in PRG, or do I check in with CSA?

Check in with CSA.

Quoting Blink182 (Thread starter):
Are there any newsstands in the non-Schengen area where I can by a Süddeutsche Zeitung?

Honestly I cannot recall for sure. I only remember those in the Schengen lounge, but it can be assumed that there is one also in non-Schengen.
-HT
Carpe diem ! Life is too short to waste your time ! Keep in mind, that today is the first day of the rest of your life !

henkybaby

RE: AMS Newsstands And A Few Other KLM Questions

Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:12 am

No worries. AMS is one of the best airports in the world. You can buy any newspaper you want. The Schengen area is huge.
Wherever you go, there you are!