skord

Help With JetBlue Seating

Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:24 am

Hi!
I am booked on a JetBlue flight 2Oct ORD-BOS and at the time of booking i reserved 4CD. After reading seatguru.com i now want to change to 20CD as they have an inch or 2 more legroom. I have been trying to do this now for about 4 weeks and failed every time!! Once i get to the stage where i am to confirm my choice i get the message "system error, there maybe too many people using the system, please try again later"
Now, i have tried everyday for the last month, and as i work night shifts i have tried at every hour of the day and night, but to no avail!!  banghead 
There is no way to contact them via e-mail, and as i live in the UK i dont want to phone. Can anyone offer advice/help??

Thanks in advance!

David

bok269

RE: Help With JetBlue Seating

Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:27 am

Their online seat booking mechanism is shotty at best-I once made my selection three separate times only to have to call to confirm. It's very possible that they don't have a UK number. You may want to try shooting them an e-mail.
"Reality is wrong, dreams are for real." -Tupac

skord

Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:54 am

Thanks for your advice, but as im in the UK, i dont want to make a phone call to them, and there is no office here in the UK. As i stated, there is no obvious e-mail link to them on their website... frustrating!!  banghead 

Is there any nice, friendly JetBlue staff out there that can help? I chose you specificlly over UA and AA for this flight because i believe your service is far superior, and being from the UK i really wanted to experience your renound service!

airportugal310

Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:12 pm

Quoting SKORD (Reply 2):
Thanks for your advice, but as im in the UK, i dont want to make a phone call to them

Stop being cheap and call. Ive never had to wait more than 3 mins or so for a rep so it wont break the bank
I sell airplanes and airplane accessories