nbmike

VS Premium Economy Seats On A346

Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:49 am

Hi

Just back from MIA and decided that i would like to go back. Checking around there are some good deals for the end of November. VS are coming in the cheapest at £751 in Premium Economy - however on seat guru it says that the space is limited at the window seats due to the IFE box being located under them. This is on the A346

Does anyone know how much room the boxes take up? Are they that bad? I prefer the window seat for some reason  Smile

Thanks

Michael

ayubogg

RE: VS Premium Economy Seats On A346

Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:32 am

Well when I flew VS, I was on seat 42K ex EWR and on 55A ex LHR on the A346. I was also concerned by the entertainment box but it was really not a problem at all. You can feel it with your right or left foot (depending on which side you are seated), but in no way did it make me feel restricted. This was in Y, so I imagine that Y+ will be even less invasive. Note that I am 5'11" and wear a shoe size 12 (I guess size 11 in the UK).

On a side note, I recently flew NW's A332 from PDX to AMS in Y and the window seat had the entertainment box under it. That was truly uncomfortable by the sixth hour of flight. I had to take my shoes off just to get an extra little bit of room to stretch my toes!

Happy flights, I can't wait to fly VS again!

-Ayubogg
Alba gu bràth

swiftski

RE: VS Premium Economy Seats On A346

Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:53 am

It does take up a bit of space but only affects you if you are stretching your legs out, rather than just 'sitting'.