Hi everyone... In January next year, I need to fly to MIA from IST for a week (a cruise vacation) but I have very specific dates as I can not get more vacations from work... I tried a lot of possibilities but I was wondering if you could find a good deal for my flight...
Route: IST-MIA on 24 January 2009
MIA-IST on 01 February 2009
Points to consider:
1. I have a Flying Blue card (AF) and another transatlantic flight would possibly bring me a free transatlantic flight
2. I also have a TK Miles and Smiles membership so Star Alliance also works.
3. I have no cards whatsoever from OneWorld group.
4. I am traveling alone so ideally I would prefer an Airbus for long haul and ideally with PTVs
4. Again, ideally, a ticket for around 1000 USD max.
I know I am pushing my chances
Thanks a lot...
[Edited 2008-09-11 10:34:29]
[Edited 2008-09-11 10:34:49]