If you need to be flexible with your flights (i.e. in case the number of days in one city might change on short notice), it might come out that a Flexible Economy Class ticket is only slightly less expensive than a Business Class ticket (use a good agent that caters for business travel to organize everything - one that will be available also while you are on your trip).NRT
is one airport that is rather expensive to get to. Plus hotel rates in Tokio tend to be quite high.
Getting from downtown Seoul to INC also is rather long trip; not sure on hotel rates.
From a geographical point of view, Hong Kong could be a good location to fly out from to the various cities in Southeast and East Asia.
HGK can be reached quite quick from downtown (both Kowloon and Hong Kong Island).
Singapore is too far to the south.
If you are flexible on the order of the cities to visit, there are three baisc options:
1. You choose one hub to stay at and fly out to the cities as required (the way you mentioned).
2. You put Singapore (located at the extremesouth of the cities you mentioned) at the very beginning or the end of your trip. For the other cities you choose Seoul as hub (or Taipeh TPE
which is very well located geographically).
3. You fly from one city to the other as required, never returning to the same city (maybe return to one city only for the longhaul departure).
With so many flexible factors it is difficult to recommend one solution.
Like I said.
Define (for yourself)
- Which cities you need to go to.?
- Is the order of cities fixed upfront (= may you get fixed bookings at discounted rates) or can dates change while enroute ?
- Are the dates for the longhaul flights fixed ?
If the answers to the last two questions are "no" and "no", you should stick with one airline and also with one ticket (with changes allowed; maybe for a fee). --> Consider if this could be a Round The World Ticket, which often is more flexible than a couple of one-off tickets.
So much for now.
'hope this is helpful for you to begin planning.
If there is anything special, don't hesitate to ask.
Carpe diem ! Life is too short to waste your time ! Keep in mind, that today is the first day of the rest of your life !