Airbus767
Topic Author

Connection Times At MIA

Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:21 pm

Hey I had a question and I thought this would be the ideal place to ask! I'm not sure if this is the correct part of the forum to post, if incorrectly placed, my apologies.

I'm thinking of traveling via MIA this December, this would be my first time there, and I'm not sure if the transfer time is enough, maybe it is, maybe not, I know you guys know! - It's a connection time of 1hr 35min arriving on an AA flight from EWR and leaving on a LAN flight (LA503) to SCL. I'm pretty sure that an hour and a half is sufficient, but are there any particular obstacles that would make such a connection in said time at MIA a problem?

Thank you!  Smile
LAN ~ United Airlines ~ Aerolineas Argentinas ~ Pluna ~ Varig ~ American Airlines

Cubsrule

RE: Connection Times At MIA

Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:48 pm

Well, the problem is that you're coming from EWR, and we know how delayed EWR can be. You're looking at a pretty good walk (from D or E to J) and a trip through security. It's doable in an hour and a half, but I wouldn't book it.
I can't decide whether I miss the tulip or the bowling shoe more

Airbus767
Topic Author

Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:58 pm

Thanks for the feedback Cubsrule, greatly appreciated!
LAN ~ United Airlines ~ Aerolineas Argentinas ~ Pluna ~ Varig ~ American Airlines

DesertAir

Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:47 pm

I have traveled AA domestic to AA international a couple of times. The walk is very long. The more time the better. Give yourself time for delays.