PZ
Topic Author

Connecting In DFW And EZE (Admirals Club)

Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:05 am

In two weeks I have this flight:
SFO-SNA-DFW-EZE-ASU-EZE-DFW-SFO
The SFO-SNA-EZE and EZE-DFW-SFO legs will be done by AA.
This flights will be in F cabin with booking code First/Z (bought with miles). Will I be allowed to go into the Admirals Clubs in DFW and EZE with this booking code??
Thank you!

fbgdavidson

RE: Connecting In DFW And EZE (Admirals Club)

Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:38 pm

Yes.

If you are flying the same day from SFO and SNA as your international leg then you can use the Admirals Clubs there too. The SFO one is poor, but the SNA one is alright.

The same thing coming back too. If you are flying EZE-DFW-SFO in one hit, then you can access the ACs at DFW.

You can also access the Business and First Class lounges of any oneworld partner too. At DFW the BA lounge is a short walk from the Admirals Club in Terminal D. It has a Business and separate First Class section, with free alcohol (in TX you can't self serve, but in the AC you have to pay) and free wi-fi. It is a smaller lounge but you get the same views of the ramp as the AC and without all the other people. The lounge opens around 3hrs 30mins before the BA flight leaves and closes after it goes (around 4pm IIRC).
"My first job was selling doors, door to door, that's a tough job innit" - Bill Bailey

PZ
Topic Author

RE: Connecting In DFW And EZE (Admirals Club)

Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:53 am

Thanks for all the info Fbgdavidson! I'll post a trip reporte after the flight! Will be flying many airplanes I guess... ERJ-140, B738, B772, A320 and MD80!