We've had polls like this before,but as year 2008 is comming to an end,I'd like to name my top six candidates -not neccessarily in the right order- but valid for this year.
Criteria for me is not sheet size but difficulty to renovate and maintain an airline in a difficult environment.
- Tony Fernandez ( Air Asia )
- Temel Kotil ( Turkish Airlines )
- Christoph Franz ( Swiss )
- Wolfgang Mayrhuber ( Lufthansa ) -ex aequo with Cyril Spinetta ( Air France
- Michael O Leary ( Ryanair ) ( one has not to like the man-but he's good in what he does )
- Richard Anderson (Delta Airlines )