ushermittwoch

DL Y Meal Selection For January From Europe

Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:49 pm

Hi!

I was wondering if there is any listing online or if anybody has seen what Delta is offering for meals on their Germany-USA (ATL) flights in January because I am debating whether to go with a special meal or not.

Thanks!
Where have all the tri-jets gone...

MCOAviationFan

RE: DL Y Meal Selection For January From Europe

Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:44 pm

Usually, DL offers a choice between chicken and pasta on transoceanic flights in Y for the main meal. Pizza is usually served as the westbound snack. J usually has a choice of 4 entrees, one beef, one chicken, one seafood, and one pasta.

[Edited 2009-01-02 15:46:33]

ushermittwoch

Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:02 am

Quoting MCOAviationFan (Reply 1):
Usually, DL offers a choice between chicken and pasta on transoceanic flights in Y for the main meal. Pizza is usually served as the westbound snack. J usually has a choice of 4 entrees, one beef, one chicken, one seafood, and one pasta.

Well they offer a lot of beef too. My question apparently was not specific enough.  Smile
Can anybody tell me what EXACTLY they are serving or scan in the menu?

Thanks!
Where have all the tri-jets gone...

Acey559

Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:03 am

Quoting Ushermittwoch (Reply 2):
Well they offer a lot of beef too. My question apparently was not specific enough. Smile
Can anybody tell me what EXACTLY they are serving or scan in the menu?

I'm planning on going to BRU on Tuesday, so long as I can get out of MLI, so I'll try and grab a menu or something if I make the flight, unless someone else answers your question between now and then.  Wink