Top 4 that I would like to fly, but haven't flown before:
1. Etihad - Heard some good stories about them (and the only real occasion I'll get to fly them is if they start a service to Perth, AUS
2. V Australia - Love Virgin Blue domestically, and I think it will be a good change from QF
3. Virgin Atlantic - Like their style.
4. Qatar - Similar reason to EY
Top 4 airlines that I have flown with:
1. Singapore Airlines - Always good service, and their new products are amazing.
2. Cathay Pacific - Similar to Singapore Airlines, but has been harder to use since we moved to Perth (most of our travel is to Europe, and HKG
is a bit of an expensive detour and due to scheduling, SQ
, etc. are always better).
3. Emirates - Always had good experiences with them.
4. Virgin Blue - Although only domestic, it is my first choice (given the right price).