rjpieces

Airline Restaurant In Miami

Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:37 am

Anybody remember the old restaurant near MIA that had tons of old airline memorabalia, including old seats from, I believe, Pan Am. Last time I was down there I couldn't find the place, so I figured it closed...Anybody know what happened to it and what happened to all of the memorabalia?
"Millions long for immortality who do not know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon"

vegas005

RE: Airline Restaurant In Miami

Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:14 am

Cafe Mistique Inc
7250 Northwest 11th Street
Miami, FL 33126
Phone: (305) 262-9500
UPDATE RESTAURANT INFO Features
Continental

Description
Miami's only Airline Aviation Theme Restaurant featuring the worlds largest collection of mostly Eastern Airlines memorabilia, including large model airplanes suspended from the ceiling. Internet connections allow you to browse cyber space while enjoying

canyonblue17

RE: Airline Restaurant In Miami

Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:31 am

There is also the 94th Aero Squadron restaurant at MIA. It is located on the south side of the airport and is "airplane" themed. The view of departures and arrivals from this restaurant is excellent and the food is quite tasty.....I enjoyed dinner there a few weeks ago.

www.the94thaerosquadron.com is the website....it is part of a chain of similar WWII vintage restaurants located at several airports nationwide.
negative ghostrider the pattern is full