AA737-823
Topic Author

Why Do Continental's Flights All Show Zero EQM's?

Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:25 am

So I'm looking into booking some trans-A flights for March... and for ALL the flights that come up, the fare class is E (which I've never heard of, but realize that they've created new fares over the weekend, though they promised it was no big deal).
But here's the kicker- the Elite Qualifying Miles for ALL offered flights are ZERO PERCENT.

Surely this is a mistake, right?
Or has Continental lost my business for good?
As a Gold OnePass guy, they can kiss my grits goodbye if they're going to pull a stunt like no EQM's for fares below Y or something.

kiwiandrew

RE: Why Do Continental's Flights All Show Zero EQM

Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:33 am

I believe that this is just a system error while they are transitioning from the old fare classes to the new - this info from another site may help

According to the new fare class/mileage regime, you should get 100% EQM on a G fare, and 100% for E class, provided you book your ticket on CO.com.

Here's the link:

According to the new fare class/mileage regime, you should get 100% EQM on a G fare, and 100% for E class, provided you book your ticket on CO.com.

Here's the link:

http://www.continental.com/CMS/en-US...77B053E7263462

IAHFLYR

Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:35 pm

Quoting AA737-823 (Thread starter):
Surely this is a mistake, right?
Or has Continental lost my business for good?
As a Gold OnePass guy, they can kiss my grits goodbye if they're going to pull a stunt like no EQM's for fares below Y or something.

You know the work that is going in with the website until the 20th, give it time to get sorted out and reset, all will be fine! IIRC last time they did changes to the website the same thing showed, no EQM's on any fare classes.
Any views shared are strictly my own and do not a represent those of any former employer.

AA737-823
Topic Author

Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:05 pm

Okay, I'll calm down, then!

Thanks, guys.