aviationnut12

Help With Trip?

Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:25 pm

Hey guys, I'm auditioning/visiting at Azusa Pacific University the first week in March. I live in Bluffton, SC so will fly out of SAV and into SNA which is closest to where our family lives. I am probably leaving March 3rd and returning the 5th, because the audition(violin) is on the 4th. Was planning on using Worldperks perkchoice, but unfortunately a lot of the cheaper flights that would work are disappearing. Last night I looked on ITA, and saw that Continental was $269 roundtrip which is a steal for SAV and SNA! Any ideas suggestions would be awesome! God Bless.
aviationnut12
Every choice is a step, steps become direction, direction determines destination

aviationnut12

RE: Help With Trip?

Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:17 pm

Ok, I am booked on American going SAV-DFW-SNA and back for $272.40.
Every choice is a step, steps become direction, direction determines destination

loftypraise

Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:45 pm

check out www.flyhere.com/SAV/SNW to see all of your route options. the $272 was a great deal but try yapta in case it drops.

PGNCS

Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:14 pm

Quoting Loftypraise (Reply 2):
check out www.flyhere.com/SAV/SNW to see all of your route options. the $272 was a great deal but try yapta in case it drops.

Lofty, thanks! I was looking for a site that does exactly what flyhere does, but didn't know it existed! I always learn something on here. Sometimes it's a bit esoteric, which is even better.

Thanks again for the useful post!  cheerful