seemyseems

I Need Help With FlyingBlue

Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:07 pm

Okay, I signed up to The Flying Dutchman back in 2003. It then became FlyingBlue, and I received my FB card, and for some reason; 3 months later I received another one with a different card number?!

And for some reason, I can't log into the FB online account check, even if I use both card numbers (not at the same time(!)).

So I can't see how many miles I've done, I can't log onto it online and I have 2 cards!

Another thing was, when I was doing MAN-AMS-NRT with KLM, the woman at MAN didn't say which card was working and scanned them both!

And I have done several flights on KL and every time the people haven't said which one is the working card.

Is there like an email adress I can use or do I have to call them?

Thanks for any help! Sam.
seemyseems

eric

RE: I Need Help With FlyingBlue

Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:27 am

Call them - it is the only thing that will work. Give them your numbers, explain the situation but I think you may lose miles in account as the "grace period" of three years has passed. If you had a lot of miles in any of these accounts, why did you not check this earlier?
n

seemyseems

RE: I Need Help With FlyingBlue

Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:58 am

Quoting Eric (Reply 1):
why did you not check this earlier?

For some odd reason it wouldn't let me log in, I gave all the details it asked for...

Yeah I'll give them a call... and I hope it works!

Smile
seemyseems