AH332
Topic Author

MIA-LHR: BA Or VS?

Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:55 pm

Hi,

I'm going to be flying to London to study abroad leaving late June and returning the end of July. As the title states the routing is MIA-LHR. I started to look for tickets and so far the cheapest are BA and VS, both with almost identical prices. Both carriers are showing the 744 on the route and had VS kept the 346 in the summer, I would probably choose them.

I just want to know which would be the better choice in terms service, food, IFE (especially this one) etc. I'm leaning toward BA because of T5 and I flew them LHR-ARN-LHR on the 752 last winter and was very pleased with the service. Thanks in advance for any input.

Cheers,
Imad
Bledi Heya Al Djazaeer! // Next Flights: AB MIA-DUS-ORY, AF ORY-MRS-ALG

starguy

RE: MIA-LHR: BA Or VS?

Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:35 pm

Well if you like T5 that much, fly with BA, People moan about T3 but having used it countless times, I have to say that it really isn't that bad, especially seeing as you only spend a few hours there at the most. There is very little between the 2 airlines when it comes to the B744 fleet. Audio, Video and Games on demand. Economy food is economy food and the legroom is the same.