Some questions I have before planning my trip around Scotland including some flights with Loganair.
Loganair being a franchise of Flybe, I want to understand whether they - like the "parent company" Flybe - operate like an LCC. That is:
- what is CKI like? Long lines? I'd be using the airports in EDI, GLA, INV, and some on the Hebrides
- Is online check-in possible?
- is there a fee for transporting baggage?
- is it free seating, or assigned seats? Can they be pre-assigned at time of booking?
- what is service like in case of problems? Rynair-like "we don't care" or do they care?
Any other thoughts? I avoid LCCs like the plague, but going around Scotland Loganair seems to be the best and only choice. So I was wondering what to expect.