ZBBYLW
Topic Author

Flight Loads HNL-US August 31st

Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:29 am

Hi everyone, I will be going to HNL for a vacation at the end of the month. On the way home all the AC flights are full returning to YVR. I was wondering if some people could help me figure out what option would be best to get home. They would have to go to a AC or QK city which I could then.

Anyone who works for AA, UA, AS, HA, DL or NW could be of some help.

If you guys could please tell me how flights look on the 31st of August leaving HNL in the evening. These are the flights I would be interested in:

HNL-SEA on AS, HA or NW
HNL-PDX on AS or NW
HNL-SFO (maybe OAK) on UA or NW
HNL-LAX on anyone...

Thanks again for helping!
Keep the shinny side up!

HAL

RE: Flight Loads HNL-US August 31st

Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:00 am

HA flies HNL-PDX, HNL-OAK, HNL-SFO, and HNL-LAX too. You don't want to fly on us on those routes?  Wink

HAL
One smooth landing is skill. Two in a row is luck. Three in a row and someone is lying.

Aeroflot777

Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:12 am

Can't offer you any advice on the flights, but have an awesome trip! I'm in KOA right now, and the islands are amazing! Pick a secluded location though, HNL is just like any big city, takes the fun out of vacation!

Aeroflot777

ZBBYLW
Topic Author

Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:15 pm

Quoting HAL (Reply 1):
HA flies HNL-PDX, HNL-OAK, HNL-SFO, and HNL-LAX too. You don't want to fly on us on those routes?

Sorry about that, I would actually like to fly on HA, it was a very late night for me.... But I did include your route (for OAK in adition to SFO). If you have the oportunity and do not mind, I would love to have some insight on what might be the best option for me with HA.

Cheers,
ZBBYLW
Keep the shinny side up!

Transpac787

Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:42 pm

Just sent you a PM with the loads for NW, AA, UA, DL on HNL-US for 31AUG. Let me know if you need any others.