SNATH
Topic Author

Looking For Swiss F Class Info

Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:26 pm

Hi all,

I'll be flying F class on LX BOS to ZRH in December. My only other long-haul F class experience has been on LH. Any comments on the LX F class service compared to LH's (in particular: do they give pyjamas?). I'm not sure what the plane type will be (the reservation says A332, LX's site shows it as A343).

Thanks,

Tony
Nikon: we don't want more pixels, we want better pixels.

lxmd11

RE: Looking For Swiss F Class Info

Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:47 pm

In my experience LH F doesnt even compare to LX. When i last flew them it was like 2004 and i am pretty sure they gave pajamas then. They have by far the nicest staff when i flew them.

THey have basically the same F on both the a343 and the a332.

SNATH
Topic Author

RE: Looking For Swiss F Class Info

Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:57 pm

Quoting Lxmd11 (Reply 1):
In my experience LH F doesnt even compare to LX. When i last flew them it was like 2004 and i am pretty sure they gave pajamas then. They have by far the nicest staff when i flew them.

Hi, thanks for the feedback. Despite the old-fashioned seats, I have to say I found the LH F service to be excellent. Regarding staff, they have been mixed. I've had some super friendly ones (some of the best I've ever encountered). and I also had some more robotic ones. Interestingly, it's usually east bound that I got the better ones... coincidence!

Quoting Lxmd11 (Reply 1):
THey have basically the same F on both the a343 and the a332.

OK, good to know. Maybe they'll do a last minute substitution to a A333... but I'm not holding my breath.  Smile

Tony
Nikon: we don't want more pixels, we want better pixels.