HOOB747
Topic Author

NRT Star Alliance Lounges?

Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:48 pm

Hello A -Netters, I am having trouble researching what lounges are available to Star Alliance Gold members for my January layover at NRT, (ORD-NRT-BKK on UA). I know the RCC is an option, but I wonder if any other Alliance members lounges might be available? I have a 3 hour layover going there and coming home, and would love any advice, as I love trying other carrier's lounges. Also, some of the United States domestic RCCs are pretty skimpy, are the international RCCs any more well-equipped? Thanks for any information more seasoned travelers might offer. Cheers.
I love dem planes....

copter808

RE: NRT Star Alliance Lounges?

Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:11 pm

U was in the United club about a month ago and it was ok--FAR above what they offer at ORD. I haven't been to TG's club there because I was arriving from GUM. From my experience with TG, theirs might be nicer. You can likely take a look at them before deciding which you want to use.

Have a good trip, wish I was going with you!

HOOB747
Topic Author

RE: NRT Star Alliance Lounges?

Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:22 pm

Thanks Copter808, Thai Air sounds pretty good to me! Thanks for the reply, I can't wait to get started on my trip. I sort of assumed the international RCCs would offer more than the domestic RCCs. Thank you!
I love dem planes....