gffgold

QR Silver FF Benefits

Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:59 pm

I hold a silver QR Priviledge Club FF card which has always given me priority baggage handling even when I fly Y. Actually, it is the most useful FF benefit when arriving at CGK as the baggage reclaim there is such a scrum.

Today at MAN check-in a rather unsmiling clerk refused to put a priority tag on my bags saying that 'Silver cardholders don't get their luggage tagged any more'. This is at odds with the benefits quoted on the website. Anyone know if this really is a change of policy or just a check-in clerk having a bad day? Thx

flyboy_se

RE: QR Silver FF Benefits

Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:18 pm

actually QR doesent have any priority tags, only business and first class tags. However, the norm is to put a first class tag on gold card holders bag, and business class tag on silver card holders.
I think the agent was probbalby having a bad day. A QR representative is always present, next time ask to speak to them.
I prefer to be crazy and happy rather than normal and bitter