I will be traveling to Washington, DC in a few months, MSY-ATL-DCA and DCA-MEM-MSY. I have a BlackBerry Storm, and would like to try DL's eBoarding pass. On the DL website, I see this works at ATL, DCA, and MEM, but not yet MSY. I don't know how old this is, so new cities may have been added:
I have a few questions:
1. Well first, just confirming, paperless boarding is still an option, right?
2. Does MSY accept these yet?
3. If I have a bag to check, can I do it through my phone (and I suppose pay for it as well)?
4. Have there been any problems with the paperless boarding pass working?
5. Do screen protectors interfere when scanning at the gate?
Thanks in advance!