kaputt
Topic Author

Check-in After Booking On Expedia

Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:17 pm

Hey all,

Got a quick couple of questions. I usually don't book on Expedia, but I was able to find a really good deal for my trip out to Portland, OR this June. So I went ahead and booked the flights which have me flying out to Portland on CO and back to Virginia on UA. I noticed however, that the confirmation # I was given upon booking only works on the Expedia website, and I have yet to find a way to see my reservations on both the United and Continental sites.

So my questions are: is there any way I can view my reservations on both CO's and UA's website? And, when it comes to checking in 24 hours in advance, how can I do that so I will be able to have a good choice for seats.

Thanks in advance
Dave

[Edited 2010-04-21 09:17:38]
Carpe the Diem...Seize The Carp

a340crew

RE: Check-in After Booking On Expedia

Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:23 pm

I have done this before. If you call expedia and speak to an agent you can ask them for your airline confirmation numbers. Most likely it will be one since UA/CO are in *A together. Once you have that you can check in online or reserve seats through the airline.

HT

Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:32 pm

I recently booked flights with LO and MA on the german version of Expedia.
For each booking I received 2 eMails, one containing only Expedia's reference numbers the other eMail starting with "Refernce number of airline: ...".

Have you tried to pull up the trip details online by logging in with Expedia ? Airline's confirmation number should be included there, as it is the document you likely will bring along to the airport / use for OLCI.
-HT
Carpe diem ! Life is too short to waste your time ! Keep in mind, that today is the first day of the rest of your life !

nqyguy

Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:31 am

HT is correct, Expedia usually sends a receipt with a PNR in for you.