brokenrecord
Topic Author

How Is MS C-Class Service?

Sat May 22, 2010 1:40 pm

I've done some searching in both trip reports and this section to find information, but everything I've found is at least a year old, and MS' website doesn't have much information either. I'm going to be flying MS DXB-CAI-JFK-CAI-DXB in C next month (mainly to put me one airline closer to flying all of the airlines in the Star Alliance), and I am wondering how it is.

Thanks in advance for your help!

tpaewr

RE: How Is MS C-Class Service?

Sat May 22, 2010 1:55 pm

I have only flown them domestically. I can't say I was impressed. Awful lounges, poor meals, NO drinks at all. anyplace, and mostly tepid service. As always there are some outstanding agents, but even they are limited by the product they are working with.

However, for C class is crazy cheap, so I guess you get what you pay for. Sometime you can get a intl widebody say LXR-CAI so at least the seat is nice

brokenrecord
Topic Author

RE: How Is MS C-Class Service?

Sat May 22, 2010 2:21 pm

Thanks for the information... Hopefully someone will chime in with some info about the int'l flights. I know that DXB-CAI is a 738, and I think CAI-JFK is a 772ER.

I intend to get fairly well hammered in the Star lounge prior to departure as it's been 5 months since I've had a drink thanks to Afghanistan being dry, so I won't worry too much about the lack of alcohol on-board.