CLEpirate
Topic Author

Hoe Do I Get Seat Assignment On Star Alliance

Sun May 30, 2010 2:24 am

Traveling on CO reward to UK this summer. Return leg is with Air Canada through Toronto. Was able to get seats on CO operated legs but not on AC. AC website was no help. How do I get the AC seats? I am Star Gold and would like preassigned seats prior to showing up with son at LHR.

thanks for any help in advance!

phlstudent

RE: Hoe Do I Get Seat Assignment On Star Alliance

Sun May 30, 2010 3:14 am

Call CO to get your AC confirmation number then call AC or just call AC directly they should be able to look you up based on flight date and number to assign you and your son seats.

Yellowstone

RE: Hoe Do I Get Seat Assignment On Star Alliance

Mon May 31, 2010 4:04 am

I had a flight on AC just the other day. My parents had booked it for me on Orbitz as a codeshare with a UA flight number, and it also wouldn't let them pick seats right away - they had to call back and forth between UA and AC, with the AC customer service rep listing available seats that we could then tell the UA service rep to request... from AC. Strange. I think it's because AC charges extra to select seats in advance on the cheaper economy class fares, so it won't automatically let you request them. However, you can select your seats when you check in online 24 hours in advance.
Hydrogen is an odorless, colorless gas which, given enough time, turns into people.