I am travelling with my parents and sister from FNT to LAS. I have a thirty minute layover in CLE. The first flight is through CO Connection [or Commutair]. We arrive at CLE at 6:15 PM and our flight to LAS is CO 585 at 6:45. I have some questions.
1. Does Commutair planes use airstair NOT gates?
2. What is your advice for connecting at CLE in 30 minutes to our next flight?
3. Will I be able to take photos of the Q200 I flew or other planes around CLE as I leave the Q200 to my next flight?
4. What are my chances of the CLE-LAS flight having the PTVs in Y?
5. Any tips, warnings, or feedback about CLE and flying CO for 4-5 hrs?