aviator23
Topic Author

QR ISB-DOH-IAD Flight Reviews?

Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:16 pm

Hey All! I'm flying Qatar from ISB to IAD via DOH shortly. Would like to hear from those of you who have flown QR on that route in particular and QR in general...What to expect in terms of the service, a/c, crew, IFE, food/beverages etc? I have heard alot about QRs 5 star rating but found mixed reviews on the internet. Thanks  

flyboy_se

RE: QR ISB-DOH-IAD Flight Reviews?

Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:01 pm

You should have a good flight.The service is good, and you will be well fed.The crew is mostly good, but as every airline you can find sour apples.Enternatinment is good with AVOD and nice seats. The 777 from DOH to IAD is nice, alltho i personally found it uncomfortable after a while, mainly due to leather headrest, and the position of the readinglight.Try to avoid long layover in Doha airport, as there is nothing to do.I am little biased as i work for QR, however, it is not the worlds best company, but you will get a good service with nice crew.
Oh, and i am expecting a trip report  
Have a safe flight.
I prefer to be crazy and happy rather than normal and bitter

aviator23
Topic Author

RE: QR ISB-DOH-IAD Flight Reviews?

Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:05 pm

Hey....thanks for the input and yes you will definitely get the trip report in about a weeks time  ....I donot have a planned long layover at DOH(hardly 3 hours) i'm hoping it doesn't become a long one due to the monsoon season here. Thanks again.