floridaflyboy
Topic Author

Non-Rev SkyClub Access Question

Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:12 pm

Hi all, for those of you more familiar with DL non-revving than me, I have a question. I know non-revs with a SkyClub membership can access the SkyClub. However, does anyone know if I can use my AMEX Delta Skymiles Reserve card (which comes with SkyClub priviledges) to access the SkyClub while non-revving?
Good goes around!

AirframeAS

RE: Non-Rev SkyClub Access Question

Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:08 pm

Quoting floridaflyboy (Thread starter):
I know non-revs with a SkyClub membership can access the SkyClub. However, does anyone know if I can use my AMEX Delta Skymiles Reserve card (which comes with SkyClub priviledges) to access the SkyClub while non-revving?

I did not know that non-revs can access any club regardless of carrier. That is new to me. Non-rev means just that: Non-Revenue.
A Safe Flight Begins With Quality Maintenance On The Ground.

lhr380

Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:28 pm

Quoting AirframeAS (Reply 1):
I did not know that non-revs can access any club regardless of carrier. That is new to me. Non-rev means just that: Non-Revenue.

Yea, you can get in, at least with my carrier. If you have a frequent flyer card that allows lounge access, you can go in, regardless of it being a non rev or commercial ticket.
(The views on this site are my own and no one elses)

iliribdl

Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:30 pm

You can buy one day membership, 90 day, or the regular 1yr, 2yr, etc, and use the Sky Club as a DL non-rev.

I'm pretty sure you cannot use Amex card to gain entry, but send then an email or call them and ask about it.  
delta.com

AirframeAS

Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:02 pm

You cannot buy a one day pass at the AS Board Rooms as a Non-Rev. Believe me, I have tried. They turned me away.
A Safe Flight Begins With Quality Maintenance On The Ground.