skord

Help With CO, ORD-EWR Loads Please!

Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:56 am

Myself and my partner will be arriving into ORD on the 21st ex CPH, and then using ID-90 tkts ORD-EWR on the 22nd.
According to the seat plan on Continental.com, CO1178 0700-0954 looks pretty empty, but as we all know, seat plans can be pretty deceptive!!  
If any of you helpful CO people out there could tell me exactly how many Y seats are available right now. i would be forever grateful! Favour always returned (if at all possible!)

Thank you in advance!

chepos

RE: Help With CO, ORD-EWR Loads Please!

Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:33 pm

While I am not a CO employee (so I can't be of assistance with loads) my experience with domestic non-reving is that a flight can be wide open today and overbooked by tomorrow (especially on segments with a high number of business travelers e.g ORD-EWR). I have been told ORD-NYC is a tough market to non-rev on (especifically LGA). And be very careful with them seatmaps, they can be very tricky and deceiving. That all being said best of luck to you and hope you make your flights.Happy Non-reving!

Regards,

Chepos
Fly the Flag!!!!

Ctermua

Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:50 pm

Not a Contintental employee....but a UA employee now with access to their loads....Y shows 87 open seats on the 7am ORD-EWR on the 22nd. The 9am shows 13 open. You might wanna buy a ID90/ZED on UA as well? Good luck.

skord

Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:17 pm

CTERMUA.... Thank you very much for that! We do have ZED tkts also on UA, but with your info, i think we will definately go for the Co flight.