WichitaFlyer
Topic Author

CO Business/First Seating Question

Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:56 pm

I will be flying Continental in the near future, and will be the first time flying in business/first. I will be on a B767-400 from IAH - HNL. My question: Which seat would you prefer, sitting in the middle section (of the 2 x 1 x 2 seating configuration), or one of the seating that are in pairs? Also, bulkhead vs back row of business/first?

IAHFLYR

RE: CO Business/First Seating Question

Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:44 am

I've had the opportunity to fly the Business First class on CO B764's quite often and much prefer the bulkhead row to other rows. You don't have to deal with the seat in front of you being reclined and creating an obstacle for exiting the row you are in during flight.

As for the middle section, never. I like the pair seating as most of my traveling in the 764's have been with my wife, plus the fact I like to be able to look out a window regardless of the time of day.

Enjoy the flight on either CO1 or CO73, and I'd try for the right side of the aircraft if for no other reason the the view on the arrival into PHNL and Diamond Head.
Any views shared are strictly my own and do not a represent those of any former employer.