fawannabe
Topic Author

Delta A320 First Class Seats

Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:09 pm

I know that delta has at least two types of first class seats on the A320's. one type is like the DC-9 seats, with tray tables in the seat backs, and the other does not. I was wondering if anyone give me more info about those seats without the seat back table, can someone describe their features?

Also I was wondering if they were former northwest seats or if delta had installed them, as they look a lot like the PMDL first class seats on their domestic fleet, and I have never seen any like them on any former NW aircraft.

Thanks!
flying wouldnt be the same without them, FA's

burnsie28

RE: Delta A320 First Class Seats

Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:22 pm

Quoting fawannabe (Thread starter):
Also I was wondering if they were former northwest seats or if delta had installed them, as they look a lot like the PMDL first class seats on their domestic fleet, and I have never seen any like them on any former NW aircraft.

All the A320 seats are PMNW FC seats. As of yet I have not heard them replacing any of the seats to the PMDL seats.

KingAir200

Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:48 pm

Quoting fawannabe (Thread starter):
I was wondering if anyone give me more info about those seats without the seat back table, can someone describe their features?

Other than a seatback and a bottom cushion, there's not much to describe...

flymia

Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:04 am

Flew on a DL A320 a few days ago, I was very surprised about how bad and plain they looked.
"It was just four of us on the flight deck, trying to do our job" (Captain Al Haynes)